1. God --- Is the almighty and the creator of all things. He is our heavenly Father and must be worship in spirit and truth.
2. Jesus --- Is the only begotten son of God and the savior of all mankind. Jesus Christ, is over the church. Christ is the church’s ultimate authority on all matters. (Acts 2:36).
3. The Work of the Holy Spirit --- God’s Spirit equips believers with unique gifts that enable us to carry out the mission of Christ in the world. At the same time, the Spirit produces love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control in every believer (Galatians 5:22–23), which demonstrates the Spirit’s presence within us.
4. Stewardship --- Since God is the source of life, all of life is to be used for the honor, glory, and service of God. We teach and believe in the giving of tithes and alms.
5. Making Disciples --- Each of us is called to fulfill Matthew 28:18–20, making fully devoted followers of Christ—disciples—who will then teach others to follow Christ. We must be holy. We believe that followers of Christ have been called to live a life of love, purity, and godliness. We are called to live like Christ, taking on a new nature (2 Cor 5:17).